Meet The Team
We’re here to help you stand out. Our team of innovative designers and creative storytellers are passionate about building and growing your web presence to reach its full potential. We are based in Harrisonburg, Virginia, and have been serving clients for 10 years throughout the Shenandoah Valley, DC Metro area, around Virginia, and around the country.
Director of Operations
Joanna is a people and relationship-centered person who brings diverse and extensive experience to her role as director. She is an extremely patient, empathetic leader who strives to achieve unrealized potential in the people and projects she works with. Joanna is an aspiring novelist and enjoys writing and painting in her free time.
Fun Facts About Joanna
- I’m inspired when I can shut out noise – whether it’s internal dialogue in my head or external pulls around me. During time alone with my favorite music playing, I find creativity begins to flow.
- If I could have dinner with any fictional character, it would be Clairee Belcher and Ouiser Boudreaux from Steel Magnolias.
- If I could have a super power, it would be the power of healing.
Courtney loves a good challenge, and staying on top of the coordination of every project we’re involved in is just that. Her ability to listen, juggle information, and stay organized keeps us working efficiently, and gets you the results you’re looking for. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with friends, and working with the various animals on her small farm.
Fun Facts About Courtney
- I find inspiration when I take a car ride down a back road.
- If time travel was invented, I’d visit the 1960’s so I could see and hear some of the greatest musicians of all time.
- If I were given $1,000,000 today, I’d hire a farm sitter so I could take a trip to the Caribbean islands. A well deserved vacation for me and my honey.
Senior Executive of Sales
William brings a listening ear that can dissect your needs, and find the perfectly matched solution to meet them. He is a uniquely valuable resource for, not only his knowledge, but his ability to convey it through conversation. In his free time, he enjoys hiking and picnicking with his wife and children.
Fun Facts About William
- For inspiration, I usually go to one extreme or another – either total silence in my car, or loud music in my headphones.
- If time travel was invented, I’d like to see the 1980’s first hand. I’d also like to buy some brand new transformers toys.
- If I was suddenly able to teleport, I’d visit my parents more often and pop around Europe for fun.
Senior Web Developer
Fueled by client interactions, Kari-Lyn builds aesthetically pleasing website designs in the time frame you need. Her ambitious attitude and creative personality work together to produce a unique and personalized product. In her free time, she enjoys working on her house, hiking with her husband and dogs, and getting to the gym.
Fun Facts About Kari-Lyn
- Saturday morning cuddles with my dog and a cup of coffee always bring me my most creative moments. Sometimes I get out a pen and paper and sketch or write down the things I come up with during that time. I also have 3am wake-up calls for code fixes, but those are not welcomed.
- If I could be any animal for one day, I would be my dog. Aubrey has the best life, and seeing things through her eyes would be awesome.
- If I could time travel I would go to the mid to late 1960s but in the Haight-Ashbury district of San Francisco. I’m obsessed with the activism, love, and the freeness of that time period and area. The fashion wasn’t great, but the conversations would be amazing!
Digital Marketing Specialist
Sam is a goal focused digital marketer dedicated to achieving positive results from the marketing campaigns that he runs on a variety of online platforms. His light-hearted personality and attention to analytics create a very positive experience for you and the growth of your company. In his free time, he enjoys longboarding, snowboarding, and playing competitive video games.
Fun Facts About Sam
- For inspiration, I try to get out into some open air, usually a drive and hike in the mountains.
- If I just found out I had a week to live, I’d travel to an interesting island like Bali or the Maldives.
- If time travel were invented, I’d go to the year 3001 to see what becomes of the world and hopefully travel in space.
Danny brings a positive attitude to the work he does, and is always happy to lend a helping hand. His caring personality and passion for web design allow him to give your project the personal attention it deserves. In his spare time, he loves getting his video game on, watching and discussing his favorite films, and reading.
Fun Facts About Danny
- I usually go to new popular websites to check out new features and designs for inspiration.
- If teleportation was suddenly possible I’d go to mars. With a space suit of course.
- If I was a new addition to the crayon box, I’d be a color that human beings can’t see but know is there – like dark matter.
Joey has been making websites either full-time, as a freelancer or as a hobby for more than 20 years. He enjoys keeping up with the latest trends and technologies to keep his skills up-to-date. When not in front of a computer he enjoys spending time with his wife and two daughters.
Fun Facts About Joey
For inspiration, I go somewhere quiet where I can gather my thoughts and get a plan of action.
If teleportation was possible, I’d go to the moon (with the proper spacesuit). I can’t imagine the feeling of seeing the Earth from space.
I’ve always loved dinosaurs so if I could time travel I would probably spend a little time in the Cretaceous period checking out some T-Rex’s.
Immerge is a division of McClung Companies. At McClung, we seek to deliver an exceptional customer experience and be recognized as the region’s premier experts for comprehensive printing, marketing, and digital services. And, as we have for many years, we commit to continue our heritage of innovation, personal service, and exceeding partner expectations at every touch-point.